The song "Just another day in paradise" seems to pop in my head more and more frequently these days.....the phone ringing, kids screaming, don't kick it I promise I'll fix it, kids screaming, and more kids screaming.....Yes, the song of the year for me!
In the midst of this project, and at the end of a very long day, Nathan decided that tiling the tub was much more needed than finishing the porch. Yes, my son, who is three, used the fingernail file to pry off the tile in our bathroom! As if we don't have enough going on with repairs and the house being torn up. Literally, all I could do was laugh. Laugh hysterically, what else was I to do?! Thankfully Dan has enough caulk sitting around and was able to glue them back on until we can complete the project at hand.
Children, what would we do without them?!
One of my friends on facebook commented that if he was ever in prison, he knows how to file his way out!
ReplyDelete