What a blessing, we have a bouncing baby girl who is constantly on the move. I am reminded each morning and evening that she is indeed healthy and alive inside by all the movements going on.
Today, imparticular, she has been quite active. It is quite possibly due to the Root Beer that I just drank - which she loves! As I am sitting here I cannot only feel her doing gymnastics inside, but can see my stomach move with each kick and turn she does. It's simply amazing!
For weeks now, I go to bed feeling her kick, and wake up feeling her kick. I don't believe she actually ever sleeps. Hopefully that's not a sign on things to come, but of a little girl who will come into this world exhausted and ready to sleep the first few months of her life away.
She is a constant reminder that I serve a God of miracles, and who has indeed performed a miracle in my life as we continue to heal from the loss of our Caleb.
No comments:
Post a Comment