My boys love the water. Living in Florida their first several years of life has a little something to do with it I am sure. We were so incredibly fortunate that our new house had a neighborhood pool! It was God's way of showing off. We had an incredibly long list of must haves in our house, and a pool wasn't one of them. In fact, it wasn't even something we had dreamt about, and trust me, we had a lot of dreams about our forever home that took ten months of house hunting to find. A pool, we didn't dare to dream of that! God, in His great mercy provided a pool for this water-loving family! I don't think there was one walk to the pool this summer that I didn't thank God for our pool. It was a great way to sneak away from the responsibilities of life and enjoy the warm sunshine, cool water, and the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment