Sunday, March 1, 2009

Look momma!

That's what Nathan said yesterday as he rounded the corner with a proud grin on his face. Usually I am terrified at that statement as I have no idea what he is so proud of! Today, it was something too cute that I couldn't resist pulling out the camera.

If you can't tell from the pictures, Nathan dressed himself, completely backwards. He had no idea, and was the proudest kid on the block by the simple fact that he had surprised me by putting on his clothes by himself. It was too cute. Poor kid had no idea it was backwards, and I didn't have the heart to tell him. Shortly thereafter, Daddy ruined it. Yep, Dan walked out of the bedroom and the first thing he said was, "Nathan what happened to your pants? Let's put them on the right way." The bubble was burst. Thankfully Nathan wasn't too downtrodden by the pin the burst his balloon!

No comments:

Post a Comment