In preparing for the dessert night, Drew and I helped grandma by baking some brownies. Drew, being the second child, has gotten near the baking experience Nathan did. From the time Nathan could stand, he was next to me on a chair everytime I baked something and is quite familiar with everything in the kitchen. Poor Drew hasn't had such the opportunity, and I am now trying to make up for lost time.
Baking at Grandma's was the perfect opportunity to work with Drew in the kitchen. Nathan was more than content with getting tractor time over baking time. And Drew, well, all I had to show him was the chocolate. He is definitely my sweet tooth boy! We had such fun scooping, dumping, and pouring all of the ingredients, and even more fun licking and slurping all of the chocolate off of the beater!
No comments:
Post a Comment