Wednesday, January 23, 2013

26 Weeks


There are very, very few pictures of me pregnant. While this pregnancy has been particularly hush hush, the others were not very 'photographed' either. It's not a time that I like to really remember - nor really want to see in print.

I have been really torn over that this pregnancy as I really wished we had taken more pictures when I was pregnanct with Caleb. He was with us for such a short time, and I would definitely go back and treasure those nautious days a little bit more. We would have probably had a lot more ultrasounds, and even video taped them.

Now, on the other side, we are trying to treasure this LAST pregnancy, and each day that we know she is alive. So, here's a picture - 26 weeks pregnant! She is kicking away, and is very good to let me know she is alive and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment