Nathan was never a biter. He bit me once, and that's all it took! Some kids at daycare bit him when he was a toddler, but he's never been a biter - until today! While shopping at the boys favorite store - Puglix, as Nathan calls it - he bit his brother. I was in utter shock! I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was just play nibbling on his brother, and just got a little too rough, but his lesson in biting was clearly understood by his younger brother. Within 5 min of the first incident, Drew put the chomping on his older brother. Drew left a full set of teeth marks on his brother, and there was a scream and tears that went with it. I felt sorry for Nathan, kind of. After all, he had taught his brother. That hadn't even been in Drew's vocabulary until his brother taught him.
Within the next 30 min. though, Drew had bit Nathan 2 more times! I then, felt more sorry for him! Thankfully Drew has a short memory - that episode has not made a re appearance!
No comments:
Post a Comment