With all of our travels in the last month, and the travels for Christmas impending, I have held off on the potty training with Drew. Well, today I couldn't resist any long. He literally came up to me and told me he needed to go! YES! So, I went up in the closet and pulled down the little potty. (For months now I have been putting him on the big boys potty before bathtime).
He was thrilled to pieces with his little potty, and immediately sat down on it - and stayed. He sat on his little potty for over 30 min, peeing and pooping. It was incredible! He was so pleased with himself. As a reward, he got several stickers and got to put on "undies." I am hoping he will be as easy at Nathan was, and have this down pat before too long!
He was so cute sitting on the potty that I did take several pictures. However, they need to be edited so all you can see is his sweet little face!
No comments:
Post a Comment