One of the reasons I listen to mainly Christian music is for the message and the meaning behind so many of the songs. There have been several times in my life where I have been going thru a difficult time - and the right song has played on the radio. AND, for the duration of that difficult period, that song has been a theme. What has been special, is to now hear the song, and recognize God's faithfulness during a previously difficult time where the end was no where in sight.
Over the last few months, the song Big Big House by Audio Adrenaline has become a family favorite. We heard it on the way to school one morning, and I showed the boys the motions - and it was all over it - a new favorite song was born! Little did I know, that we would shortly be getting a BIG, BIG house in Colorado.
While we have been wanting to get a Big big house for sometime, I never thought that it would be at the cost of our Florida family, something much more valuable than the thousands we were savings for. While we are again in the depths of another difficult time, I am constantly reminded by my two little boys,and our new theme song that God has a much grander plan for our family than we can imagine. And from previous experience, He will pull us thru to the other side - where listening to the theme song won't bring on an abundance of tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment