It's that time, pottry training time! While the accidents can be annoying, seeing that cute little tooshy is adorable! As an incetive for going, my husband showed my son that he could pee outside on trees. Living in Florida we are outside all the time, so this is a definite plus in my book! Well, it backfired on us last week.
I had just finished changing Drew's diaper and walked in on Nathan peeing on my artificial tree in the living room. He caught me so off guard I couldn't help but scream, "NOoooo." Of course this caused him to miss the target and spray everywhere. I couldn't help but laugh! After cleaning up the mess, we sat down and discussed the difference between peeing on trees outside, and the ones on the inside. Hopefully he understood because I am not sure it'll be that funny next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment