For over a month now, we have been struggling with naptime and bedtime. While Daddy is home to enforce bedtime, I am the one fighting the naptime. While the bedtime routine is down to a couple minute battle, the naptime struggle can last for hours. While I am consistent, and follow the same routine every day, and the same routine as bedtime, it is just not as effective.
It can be so frustrating! This is my sacred time, my time to get as much work done in such a little amount of time. Somehow I think Nathan knows that. There are many days I loose my cool and my frustration shows, and other days that I just have to laugh. After I thought Nathan had been asleep for 45 min. I walked into the living room to find him wearing my flip flops (backwards) and Q-tips in his ears. I couldn't help but laugh, and then chase him off to bed again!
No comments:
Post a Comment