Friday, February 6, 2009

Water, water everywhere....



Dan and I found a great new restaurant several weeks ago, and thought that it would be the perfect place to celebrate my birthday with my parents. We had not previously taken the boys with us, but thought that the gliding booths outside would suit their active style! We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals and onion rings at the Celebration Tavern, but enjoyed our walk down by the water that much more! There was a horse and carriage that the boys loved to watch, and a boat dock that Pop pop enjoyed chasing the boys up and down! I held my breath and was thankful that no one fell in, including Pop pop!

Our favorite, by a long shot, was watching Pop pop and the boys play in the fountain! They ran around it, thru it, and any other way you can imagine testing their fate with the random sprouts of water. It was hilarious! If the weather had been much warmer I am sure all three would have not minded, but the cool Florida weather did not permit sopping wet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment