Saturday, April 28, 2012

Six Nuggets

Today is a big day. Drew ate six chicken nuggest at Chick Fila! It was almost exactly a year that I called everyone to spread the news that he ate two nuggest in one sitting. It was miraculous, and we were all thrilled!

Drew has never been a good eater, and has never eaten much at any one meal. I am sure that is due in large part to the acid reflux that we did not discover until he was three and a half. Within weeks of him starting the medicine (April 2011), he ate the afore mentioned two chicken nuggets.

We have come so far in a year. What will the next year hold, eating steak possibly? We can hope not. I am sure in the next twelve years he'll make up for it, and we'll wish he'd go back to eating two, or even six nuggest for his entire meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment