Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nightly suprises

For the last several weeks Nathan has been leaving sweet notes and gifts on my pillow each night. It all began around Valentines Day, which is ironically Nathan's birthday. Almost nightly I would receive a valentine's note on my pillow.

Now that it's Easter, I am receiving stuffed Easter Eggs on my pillow. Most evenings they are cute, other evenings when I forget to check under the pillow, they aren't so cute when my head hits them in the middle of the night.

The other evening, Nathan and I were reading in our bed, and he asked me if I had looked inside the egg from the night before. I had not. He then proceeded to open it and show me what 'candy' he had put inside, tums. Yes, that would be mommies candy of choice these days as I'm 34 weeks pregnant! I just had to laugh! My sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment