There is nothin' like a little skinny dipping on a hot summer day. After we had driven the Road to the Sun, we stopped back at the first little lake we had come to once inside the park. It was so beautiful, and each one of us thought that a few hours sitting on the bank would be a great conclusion to our day.
No more than five minutes after sitting there, was I itching to get in. The water was cool, clear, and so inviting. As I slowely began to wade in, the boys followed. We began by rolling up the boys shorts so they could go in deeper, and within a few minutes they were back on the bank taking it all over. Drew wasn't bashful and jumped at the opportunity. Nathan was a little more uncertain of this encouraged nudity.
The boys and I played in the water for several hours, sat on the bank and picked out rocks, and had a delightful afternoon. I am certain we will be back as just the thought of that afternoon puts a smile on my face, and such a strong sense of calm. It was picture of serenity.
We did manage a few shots with clothes on.
This tree branch hanging out over the lake was just right for a photo op!
No comments:
Post a Comment