Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Date with Aunt Beth




After a week of VBS, and a week of asking to go to Chick Fila the boys were thrilled for their lunch date with Aunt Beth. She had flown in the night before and was happy to take her boys to one of their favorite places for lunch and ice cream! It also was a tactic to get them to go to VBS so Aunt Beth and I could go shopping downtown by ourselves all morning!

To my surprise both boys asked for cones, as opposed to bowls. Against my better judgment I allowed it. They both did so well, and now we're a two cone family. (I used to make them share one kiddie bowl). Drew was so cute enjoying his first cone I couldn't resist taking several pics of him enjoying it. He even got an ice cream mustache ( his words, not mine).




No comments:

Post a Comment