Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Go West - Day Three

This morning we enjoyed a scrumptious Sausage and Biscuit breakfast at the house before taking off for our day. It seriously was so good that I could've licked my plate. I did get the recipe and will try to post soon. Since we've started back to Weight Watchers though, I don't think I'll be able to make it anytime soon. So for now, I'll just lick my lips and think back to my delicious indulgence!

On day one of our trip we realized that 'we', or should I say I forgot the memory card for the camera - a necessity when embarking on a nine day road trip with the family. So, this morning, first on our docket was a pitstop at Sams Club for a new card. Thankfully they were right next to Target as well so we could pick up Drew's prescription. Yes, after one day on vacation we noticed that Drew had another case of impetigo. Our new wonderful pediatrician was able to call in the prescription to the local Target pharmacy. I cannot even begin to say enough nice things about our new office. They will be receiving a tray of homemade cookies in the near future!

The weather in Utah was very hot that Sunday, so we opted for a relaxing morning at the splash pad. The kids had a great time, and were worn out for naps later that afternoon. It was perfect - Stephanie and I were able to sneak away for lunch and shopping at the mall, and a pedicure! Nothing like some girl time, for friends who are far from each other!

This was Nathan eating a treat - which he was just told he couldn't have.




We had a short drive that evening to our next stop in Idaho, so we were able to spend the majority of our day with friends. In fact, that night we arrived around 9pm to our hotel. The kids didn't mind though - a quick shower and movie in bed was alright with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment