This weekend was the first weekend in months that we had nothing to do. On Friday, when I realized this, I quickly thought of what we could do to fill up Saturday.
Being in a rental home we have not had a lot of home renovations to complete. It has been slightly refreshing, and slightly frustrating as Dan and I have come to love working together on projects. I was so excited when I did think of a few improvements we could make on the house this weekend, that could come with us when we move, and not cost a ton of money.
The first, was a simple solution to our laundry room mess. We needed to add an extra shelf. I don't know why I didn't see it before. What a difference a shelf makes! I added a few baskets for organization as well. It has added a whole new face lift for our laundry room.
The second area of organization that I've been frustrated with is our pantry. I hadn't ever dreamed of a nice large pantry, and was thrilled with the all the space of this one - until I got everything in there. It was such a mess. No matter how many times I organized and rearranged it, it was still a mess. I was thrilled to discover a blog with some great ideas for the pantry, while searching for new basement decorative ideas.
I was thankful to find some baskets just like Beth's on The Stories of A to Z.
This looks great Derika!
ReplyDelete