Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Christmas in September

Nathan has recently become obsessed with Christmas. He comments on a regular basis that Christmas is coming soon, and he'll get to see Pop pop and Grammy, and build a snowman, and get a race car. Yes, he says that all in one breath. He is so excited for Christmas this year, and it will be a blast to celebrate with my parents in Colorado - but, the poor kid has a looong wait ahead of him.

Tonight topped the cake though! He recently obtained a nerf gun, with darts. He loves the thing, but has managed to loose or break all of the darts. His daddy told him tonight, that instead of going to the store to get more, he'd have to wait till Christmas. He was going to have to ask Santa or Pop pop for them, and then he could play with more darts.

About 10 min. later I went to look for Nathan, and I found him sitting here, at the computer. I asked him what he was doing and he informed me that he was writing a letter to Santa. It was too funny, so I asked him what it said. He replied, "Ho, ho, ho."

It was so funny, we couldn't help but loose it. He was bewildered at what we were laughing at, so Dan had to ask him again, what was he going to tell Santa he wanted. Nathan replied with his long list of race cars, darts, and other misc. toys he'd like to receive. Dan told him Christmas was a long ways away, and he'd have to wait for his new toys. He then proceeded to ask daddy to call Pop pop. I guess if Santa doesn't work fast enough, Pop pop will!

No comments:

Post a Comment