So, the other night the boys and I were wrestling on the ground and Nathan plopped down to pretend he was dead. I quickly yelled, "Nathan, Nathan are you ok?!" and then proceeded to perform CPR on him.
I patted his chest(tickled him), opened his mouth and blew in it - all the while he was laughing hysterically. Of course this ended up turning into a real lesson on CPR. The boys thought it was great, and they spent the next 30 min. pretending to die on me so that I would preform CPR on them.
Since this tickle fest....i.e. CPR Class, there have been multiple times the boys have yelled out, "DO you need CPR?" and then performed it on the victim of choice. Needless to say it takes most everyone but me by surprise that a 2 and 4 yr old know what CPR is and how to perform it (somewhat).
Just another day with these two boys....ya' never know - they might just save you someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment