We are so thankful to be done with this whole mess, but most importantly thankful for the incredible way the Lord provided for us. It is a true testament to the fact that the Lord works in mysterious ways!
Just over a year ago Dan and I met with some close friends to ask for their advice on Dan's job situation and our families potential cross-country move. Looking at our budget, I just didn't see how that could happen or even benefit us in the future. In the midst of our discussion over some delicious Thai food, they brought to my attention the great new start that Colorado could potentially have for our family: physically, emotionally and financially. It was as if they had lifted the veil to all of the potential goodness Colorado could be for our family. I think I even remember hearing, "You could be completely debt free with money in the bank in a year." While the thought of that was spectacular, I never really truly saw that happening for our family in just a years time.
Almost exactly a year to the day that Dan started his new job, we are debt free, we have more money in the bank that we've ever had, and are now proud new owners of a new sofa, tv, speakers, bookshelves, and most importantly a DYSON! Never in my wildest dreams would I think that God could provide so hugely for our family. Not only did he meet our needs, replace all of our old possessions with new, and put money in the bank, but he brought us together as a family and helped re-prioritize our life.
I think I could go on, and on, and on with all the little details of life that have been wonderful since our move....instead, I'll just show you some of our pictures of our 'new' possessions.
No comments:
Post a Comment