 |
| Waiting for our Director's Session at National Conference |
|
|
|
| In July, I was able to attend the Thirty One National Conference in Columbus, OH. The boys flew in with me the day before the conference, and enjoyed some time with Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunt Beth while I was in sessions. Ellen Oncu, a friend from Lakeland and a Director in my downline was able to join me. Our first day there, was just for Directors. Both Ellen and I loved getting some 'extra' training, and having a sneak peak at the arena the night before. We even managed to get front row seats for the business supply product reveal. | | | |  |
|
 |
| We got front row seats!! |
 |
| The arena at Nationwide! |
 |
| Product Revel for our New Fall 2011 Catalog | | |
|
On Thursday, we were able to see the NEW Fall Line!It was so exciting, and wonderful to be able to see the actual products. The excitement of 8,000 other women was contagious, and made for a fun evening!!  |
| Cindy, getting ready to show us the new products!! |
|
|
On Friday evening we had our awards dinner. Beth attending with Ellen and I and got all dressed up for the occasion. We walked in to find our names on the Director board, and then found engraved Cindy Totes at our seats. It was a beautiful, fun, glamorous, and long evening.
 |
| Ellen and I at the awards banquet |
 |
| Beth, my date for the awards banquet |
 |
| Showing off my name on the Director board. |
After our delicious dinner, we headed over to the Arena for the awards.
To say that it was long, wouldn't describe the evening adequately. It
was on the verge of horrendous it was so long. Poor Beth, sat there and
supported Ellen and I as we waiting almost 3 hours to have our names
called, and then to have our pictures taken with Cindy. I promised her,
that I would never do that again!
 |
| Ellen & I in front of a Large Utility Tote. |
 |
| LOVE this new print!! |
 |
| New Skirt Purse |
On Saturday, Ellen and I returned for a few last sessions, and then a detox lunch meeting. It was so good to sit there and digest all of the new wonderful information that we had just heard, and have time to write out our official 'To Do' list!
We are both excited to head back next year, hopefully one level higher!!
No comments:
Post a Comment