
The answer is no. Soap does not float, nor does it flush. This is the lastest science lesson for my dear, sweet, inquisitive son. While I can now look back at the situation and smile at the scientist at work; more than an hour ago it was not so humorous.
You see, the irish spring soap he had been playing with the last several days has found it's way all over the house. From the walls to the floor, and now into the toilet. Of course we only found this after the water had flowed all over the bathroom. Thankfully God gave me a wonderful optimistic husband who informed me that it was at least clean water, as opposed to dirty water.
Ivory soap does float! At least it did when I was a kid-try it sometime :o)
ReplyDeleteTonight I discovered our toilet doesn't flush-James was playing with the handle when I walked in the bathroom and I don't really know what he did. My husband will be sooo excited to face that when he comes home in the morning.
Thank God for wonderful husbands that can fix what our sons break!
ReplyDelete