
Dot, the Fire Dog, by Lisa Desimini is one of Nathan's favorite books to read these days. I'm not sure what it is that captures his attention, but every time I read it he just observes new things about it, and is mesmerized. We read it several times today, and he just loves to find the picture of the bone, and even the boots.
As I opened the book today I noticed the sticker on the inside. It was given to me by one of my favorite students, a little girl named Kiani. She was in my first class I called my own at Central Christian School in St. Pete. She and her mother were dear sweet friends, and actually came to our wedding. During the book fair, she picked out that book for me, and wrote her name on the inside. What a sweet little token of her I now have to share with my boys! Thanks Kiani - where ever you now are!
No comments:
Post a Comment