Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day





For Father's Day this year, I took the boys to Portrait Innovations for pictures. I tried my hardest for 3 weeks to find some golfer outfits (complete with nickers and caps), but had no luck. Short on time, I decided not to make them myself....maybe for another Pop pop treat sometime.

I had gotten these cute green and blue soccer shirts from Gymboree, but hesitated letting the boys wear them until I had their pictures taken. So father's day was the perfect opportunity, especially with soccer being Dan's favorite sport.

The morning I took the boys in for pictures, was of course miserable. They were tired, and mommy was stressed out trying to get everything ready for our trip and these picts. I had the hardest time finding an "old school" soccer ball. I couldn't find a black and white one, like on their shirts to save my life. So these miniature ones from Sports Authority had to work.

By the time the pics started Drew was in full on mommy mode. Only mommy would do, and unless he was on my lap, he wouldn't scream in protest to his picture being taken. The poor photographer did his best, and you can take a peak below to see what actually stuck! For several of the pics, I was actually laying on my stomach and Drew was sitting on my back. He was still sitting with me, but not enough that I was in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment