Read Previous post first.....
So after staying up way too late last night loving and praying and blogging about my boys I woke up this morning to a little boy saying, "Mommy, feel my heart, it's beeping." Yes, he calls it beeping, not beating.
Still in a daze of confusion I allowed him to put my hand on his chest to feel his beeping heart - the same exact thing I had done not 6 hours ago thanking God for my little healthy boys.
Yes, God I hear you......"You know my name, you know each tear that falls, and hear me when I call." This song has been in my heart for several weeks now, and today I saw it come to life. He used my son to reaffirm this to me first thing this morning. I cannot tell you how quickly it caused me to pop out of bed and love on him.
One thing that has been so difficult about our recent move is the fact that no one knows my name. I have gone to church week after week and feel my heart ache because no one knows me. When you live in a city without a family church becomes your family. They know you and love you and cherish you....and bring you food. And now, in these new surroundings, we are not known. It makes my heart ache.
Almost 3 weeks ago we sang, "He knows my name, He knows my every thought, He sees each tear that falls and hears me when I call" in church. Talk about a message from God....He knows me, and my thoughts. He knows that this period of time is for me alone to 'know' Him. That this period of time is for me to 'know' my children and to have them 'know' me. He knows how my heart aches and holds me as a cry over that ache. He hears my call for being 'seen' and 'known' in our new town as much as He hears my thankful prayers for my children.
No comments:
Post a Comment