I am not sure where Nathan learned this new little game, but so far he has given me two heart attacks. Last week while he was supposed to be napping I went to check on him (he was quiet) and couldn't find him. I searched all over the house, and just before full panic set in I found him - in the bathtub.
Just moments ago he gave me a full on panic attack. He was gone, no where to be found. I was trying to rest while both boys were resting, and when I checked on him 15 min. later he was gone. I checked the bathtub first, then the rest of the house including all closets. I even went into Drew's room to check the closet there. It is a gorgeous day, so the house is wide open, which had me all the more terrified. He was no where in the yard, and the gate was left open. I checked the garage and the parked car in the driveway - nowhere was he to be found! Just before I called Dan, I stopped to listen. I heard the tiniest movement in the bottom of the linen closet, and there he was. I'm trusting that the panicked crazy mommy look was enough to terrify him for a lifetime!
No comments:
Post a Comment