
Nathan has been very curious in the last month about traffic patterns. He is constantly asking why we stop, why we are turning, why we are going one way as opposed to the other. In answering these questions, I have to give myself something to laugh at - so Nathan has now learned that Green means GO, Red means STOP, and Yellow means GO FASTER!!! hehe! I'm trusting he'll forget this before he starts driving.
I forgot to tell Dan what I had trained our son to do, and Dan was taken quite off quard when Nathan shouted, "Go faster" the other day while driving. First Dan was stunned, then he laughed. It was hilarious!
Also humorous is the fact that Nathan tells Dan and I to honk our horn at someone going slow. We did not teach him that, I guess he just picked it. On our back way home, we are inevitable stuck behind a tractor or slow moving vehicle. Nathan can sense my frustration and told me to honk at him to make it go faster. It was so funny! It definitely brought my frustration level down!
No comments:
Post a Comment