My days are now filled with caring primarily for one child. It. is. so. different! I am amazed at how much I can get done in a day, how much happier I am as a mom, how fun it is to give one child my full and uninterrupted attention. It is bliss!
After some thought on this, it dawned on me. I don't really remember just having one child. There were so few months with just Nathan as a little boy that I never really got to enjoy him as a 3 year old. Kinda made me sad, but then I remembered how much fun he was as a 3 year old playing with his little brother. Chaotic, noisy, frustrating - yes, but fun!
On this day Drew and I saw down and did his Alphabet Choo Choo Train Puzzle, complete with conductor hat and all! He was just so stinkin' cute I had to pull out my camera! I love that little one so much, and just relishing my one on one time with him each day!
| LOVE! |
What a cutie! I can't imagine having 1 at home... :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete