My little chocoholic was found. Or should I say his evidence was uncovered. As I was vacumming the other day, I noticed the air vents in the boys' room was closed. As I bent down to open it, I discovered why it was closed - it was hiding the evidence.
I wasn't particularly mad about the chocolate, or even that he had gotten into it. What was most disturbing is that at 3 years old he is sinful enough to hide it and be deceitful about it. What a seriously problem we have on our hands, and I am praying
we can nip it in the butt immediately and help guide his heart to place of honesty and openness.
In the mean time, I will remember to grab my camera before disciplining - so he won't know until he's much older how funny his little hiding spots are!
No comments:
Post a Comment